Learn how to see and teach math from a biblical worldview with this easy-to-read guidebook!
A great, general-purpose introduction for a typical parent.
- James D. Nickel, author of Mathematics: Is God Silent?
This small gem discusses the general topic of thinking biblically as it applies to math. It gives examples from history, is illustrated with thought-provoking cartoons, and provides samples of practical application of thinking biblically as you teach math.
- Joyce Herzog, Choosing & Using Curriculum
- Concise enough to read in one sitting.
You won’t have to spend hours reading!
- Written by a homeschool graduate with the homeschool parent in mind.
- Written in every-day language.
This is one math book you don’t have to fear! In fact, you may find that it takes the fear out of math.
- Integratable with the curriculum of your choice
This book walks you through how to both select and modify a curriculum for your child. Includes reviews of a few common curriculums, and guidelines for finding a good math curriculum.
This Book Will Help You :
- Get invigorated about math as you see how math’s very existence reminds us of God’s faithfulness.
- Teach your child to view the world through a Christian perspective. You just may find that he is better able to understand and apply math. Things make so much more sense when we approach them correctly!
As I made my way through the pages I was captivated by the fresh perspective brought to the entire world of mathematics. Every homeschooling parent ought to read this book.
- Sandra A. Lovelace, homeschool pioneer, speaker, author, education consultant, and Lifework Forum director
So, if you are like me and avoid math, read this book to bring a glimmer of hope and purpose. If you delight in numbers, this book will bring a new depth to that delight. If you are teaching anyone math or thinking math is neutral, you have to read this book to protect the hearts and minds of yourself and those you love.
– Carolyn (View entire review.)
New edition! The 2011 edition has a new cover, an expanded curriculum section, and miscellaneous updates throughout.
Available as a printed copy for $8.99 or an e-book for $5.99.
Order your copy today!