Christian Perspective is dedicated to providing encouragement and resources that continually point to the Lord. We’ve focused our efforts on the subjects and areas where we struggled to find solid resources, so you’ll find a lot of often overlooked information here on everything from math to daily living.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a sample CD.
- The Bible
The Bible, from beginning to end, is Gods inherent Word. It is accurate in all subjects including those spiritual, historical, and scientific. The Bible is Gods infallible love letter to us, reveling Gods nature and our need.
God is the Almighty, Holy, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Triune Creator.
God created all things in six 24 hour days as set forth in the first chapter of Genesis. All things were originally very good, or perfect. No sin or death marred Gods original creation.
- SinThe first man and woman (Adam and Eve), and through them all mankind, rebelled against Gods rule and chose to rule their own lives. The Bible calls this rebellion and I-centeredness sin. There is nothing good in a man. Sin is who we are, not merely a list of what we do. The penalty of sin is death. We are all guilty; we all deserve to die.
- SeparationSin has caused a huge chasm between man and God. A Holy God has nothing in common with sinful man. No human effort can bridge the chasm that exists between man and God. Sin has also caused death and disease to mar God’s perfect world.
- RedemptionGod graciously had a plan to redeem us out of our hopelessly sinful state. Jesus, God the Son, came and paid the penalty for sin. The gift of the cross is that by belief in the Son, righteousness is imputed to the believer and salvation is granted because of Jesus merit alone. Jesus finished the work for our salvation on the cross.
- Resurrection God the Son died, was buried, and rose again on the third day. In rising from the dead according to the Scriptures, God has accepted Jesus finished work on the cross.
- SanctificationThe believers role in sanctification is trust and abiding. The believer is eternally secure because of what Christ did on the cross, and is given Christ’s Spirit as a deposit. We are to continue to live as we were saved–trusting in Christ and depending on Him constantly.
- FutureJesus is coming back again. The Bible warns of eternal death and punishment in hell for those who will not accept Gods plan of salvation but seek to save themselves, and promises eternal life in heaven for those who place their trust in Jesus’ finished work.